Absolutely NO FIGHTING will be tolerated outside the gym!
- T-shirts must be worn (or Burpees will be shared by all)
- Proper attire must be worn while you are working out - NO exceptions
- NO SAG NO DRAG
- Set Goals
- Maintain Focus
- Value Hard Work
- Achieve Goals One Step at a Time
- Don’t bring people to watch you work out (no standing around watching). This includes the kids and mitts classes – it is difficult for the coaches if parents are engaged in the class
- No spitting on the floor
- NO cussing and be respectful
- Be on time for class (or pushups will be shared by all)
- No talking when coach is instructing
- No Unsupervised Sparring (Under 16 years old)
- No shoes allowed on the mats ( unless its wrestling or boxing shoes)
- Personal hygiene maintenance is a must. Please come to class clean with toe and finger nails trimmed etc.
- Minors under the age of 16 are not allowed to use weight equipment without parental or instructor supervision.
- Bullying and/or unnecessarily aggressive behavior at the gym will NOT be tolerated.
- We expect hard-working students. Take your training seriously!
- MUST HAVE A 2.0 GPA TO PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICES
- MUST HAVE A 2.5 GPA TO COMPETE IN COMPETITIONS
- No mobile phone use during class!
- Keep the gym as if it were your own home. Please take good care of it and keep it clean! Put all equipment back to the correct place. Don’t leave your training gear lying around the gym. If you find any damaged equipment please report it to a trainer.
- Lead a healthy and happy life. Make smart choices in your diet as well as your personal life. Be smart and safe in and out of the gym. You represent our gym and what we are about so please set a good example outside of the gym
- We understand that some students may need to bring along children sometimes while they train. We want our gym to be a family friendly place but also a serious training facility. We are not a crèche or babysitting service, if students bring their children while they train, the children must behave and not disrupt any classes. We are not responsible for your children and do not take any responsibility for their safety. If your child miss behaves you may be asked to leave the class or may not be able to bring your children to future classes.
- Please Respect the gym rules and other gym users. Respect yourself!
Any person who breaks these gym rules can be asked to leave the premises and may be banned from attending any future classes.
Rules may be added and changed at any time.