Elite Boxing Academy’s kids boxing program is for boys and girls. We accept kids as young as 5 all the way to 18 years old. Each kid is evaluated by Coach Mark Sainci to ensure the kid is of appropriate maturity to participate in classes. For kids entering their teen years, a transition into adult classes is sometimes appropriate. Gym Rules are posted in the gym as well as online. They are expected to be followed and there are consequences if broken. We do NOT tolerate bullying or any noncompetition fighting of any kind. There will be no fighting outside the gym. We support sanctioned, monitored fighting in a professional setting. We support youth competition. We provide avenues for such goals and pride ourselves on producing and encouraging technical and conditioned athletes.
Kids must maintain a 2.0 GPA to participate in classes at EBA. In order to compete, they must have a 2.5 GPA. We believe that school is an important part of a child’s life and it instills many great qualities in our youth today. It must be a priority. Grades are evaluated on a quarterly basis.
Our youth program helps develop the following:
- TEAMWORK: Teamwork is encouraged inside and outside of the gym. We are a family. It is important to work together and help each other. Older kids are encouraged to help the younger members with skills and technique. Teamwork is a necessary skill for any child and builds confidence, character, and leadership.
- CONTROL: Having control means learning to make good decisions. Learning to control your thoughts and actions is a large part of growing up. Kids will be held accountable for their actions and learn to make honest, good decisions.
- SELF-DISCIPLINE: Our kids are held accountable for their own actions; it is no one else’s fault. Self-discipline is needed to accomplish many things in life and become a productive member of society.
- FITNESS: It is important for children to understand the importance of being healthy and physically fit. If your child does not burn off excess energy exercising, how will he or she burn off all that energy?
- Kids will also develop coordination, focus, balance, and memory.
We are not just a boxing and fitness gym. We help children and even adults to focus and guide their lives in the proper direction.
For more information Contact EBA